Swinging and My Childhood

 I remember I feeled free when I swang in my childhood. While I was closing my eyes, I was dreaming of a beatiful world. I was dreaming at dissepparing in that world. I was getting carried away in my dreams. While I was thinking about them. I didn't care to anybody. I was feeling lonely. I was assuming I had always thought differently from everybody. This was just because of swing. It was an unique feeling for me that I was thinking them. I was a little child but my worries were very huge. I wasn't thinking of growing without my worries. I was assuming If a person had a worry that person growns up foster. However, I know it is ridiculous to have belied now. Then, when I was opening my eyes, I was thinking it was over from everthing. I was thinking it wasn't replacing to these beliefs from anything. If I wasn't swing, I was feeling everything was going to become a disaster. Everything I swing, I think to these. I thank I still feel the same. I thank I feel all in my body. I thank I still feel something. Because people forgot to feel anymore. People think feeling is a bad situation. People worry to feel something. I think people should be swinging. Maybe, thanks to swinging people might feel. Because I learned about feeling thanks to swinging. I learned to be fearless free, beatiful and human thanks to swinging. Thank you to my swing in my childhood.


 

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar