You Think You Have A Teapot

 This story is about a teapot. It represents warmth and peace. When I see steam from the teapot, I happy. It doesn't matter what it is inside. The teapot shows that being family, being together and the connection between spirits. When I see a teapot, my excitement rises. It is like listening to music. When I listening to my favourite music, I feel like I can fly. I feel everthing is perfect. You think you have a caravan and you see reflecting of teapot's steam. It is a very beatiful reflecting. It revises me. The teapot is like living. When the steam stops, live stops. Maybe you think the teapot doesn't like this for anyone. But I want you to think about it. You should dream a teapot feels like comfortable person. You should think a teapot sees everybody's stories. The teapot sees people's happiness,fearness, sadness. People's face expressions reflect on the teapot. The teapot feels their emoutions. The teapot listens to their stories. They fall in love with the teapot listening to them. They achieve something, when the teapot listens them. Actually, the teapot might be your everthing. It relates to be whatever meaing you attach.




Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar